ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you the type of person who likes to keep on top of every detail? Are you really good at it? This established industry association is looking for a dynamic office support professional to fulfill administrative functions, including supporting the executive director and organizing communications and events.
We are looking for someone with proven multi-tasking skills who thrives working independently. If you are ready to take on a new office support opportunity, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support the organization’s executive director with a variety of administrative tasks (60 to 80% of the role)
* Prepare, organize, and file correspondence (including mail merges)
* Enter and analyze data using Microsoft Excel
* Schedule and follow up on invitations to meetings
* Manage front desk and answer phone, as needed
* Assist with accounting and billing functions in QuickBooks
* Plan and coordinate events (two major trade shows per year)
* 2 to 5 years of administrative support experience
* Post-secondary experience in a related field preferred
* Self-motivated and independent work style; strong willingness to learn and develop skills
* Excellent data entry skills, including experience with MS Excel and Access
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with MS Publisher (or similar design software) an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great opportunity for an independent worker who will take full ownership of the role
* Work with a small team in a friendly but fast-paced environment
* Strong wages and benefits, including paid parking
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16312) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post