PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - AFTERNOON SHIFT (WINNIPEG, MANITOBA)
Our client, a reputable Manitoba based company is looking for a Production Supervisor to oversee their afternoon shift.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Oversee day-to-day operations and employees
* Controls production costs through efficient use of raw materials, labour, and capital resources in the area of the plant resources
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Ensure employee safety and compliance to the Occupational Health & Safety Act
* Ensure compliance within the plant
* Coordinates with and supports the activities of other supervisors with responsibilities in other areas of the plant or in the same area on another shift
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives
* Coach and collaborate with lead hands
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* 3-5 years of management experience, preferably within a meat or food processing environment
* Experience with quality compliance with all HACCP procedures
* Track record of strong leadership skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company that celebrates employee success and diversity
* Strong compensation, benefits, and pension
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post