COMMERCIAL LINES UNDERWRITER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to join an underwriting team that values collaboration and hard work? Join a company whose commercial business growth is expected to double in the next year.
This leading Canadian company is looking for an underwriter who is capable of both improving business processes and driving the commercial lines division to new levels of success. The Commercial Lines Underwriter will also participate in the implementation of new systems for commercial lines quoting and processing.
This company requires an experienced underwriter who will be motivated to deliver an exceptional customer experience to external and internal stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Underwrite new business, renewals, and endorsements
* Evaluate new and renewal submissions
* Research new business accounts to inform evaluations and pricing of policies
* Stay current with industry and marketplace trends and developments
* Maintain strong relationships with local brokers and clients and solve complex problems with respect to policies and procedures
* Work to continuously improve and update commercial processes, policies, and guidelines
* Complete broker visits to maintain strong relationships
* 3 to 5 years of commercial underwriting experience
* Drive to learn and develop, potentially into a management role
* Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation completed or in progress
* Career and people focused personality
* Strong customer service skills and demonstrated patience in difficult situations
* Experience with quoting software and processing software a definite asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company pays for education
* Friendly and open workspace
* Strong compensation and benefits, including personal days and flex hours
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16288) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post