QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proactive approach to quality assurance and proven experience with ISO standard 9001-2015? Do you want an opportunity to lead quality assurance processes to new levels of efficiency? If so, don’t miss this chance to join a top Manitoba-based manufacturer and distributor.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining established quality processes, implementing improvements, and working to reduce rates of non-conformance across the company. If you are an approachable leader with a track record of continuous improvement success and quality recordkeeping, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform quality systems analysis to identify areas that require improvement (e.g. inspections, procedures, testing practices, supplier qualification)
* Lead the maintenance of ISO 9001-2015 compliance standards, including conducting internal systems audits and inspections
* Establish continuous improvement action plans and related training
* Manage and maintain document control systems and supplier communication
* Identify and recommend improvements to supplier evaluation and inspection processes
* Perform analysis on data collected from measured components using a coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
* Work to reduce rates of non-conformance through root cause analyses, corrective action, and work instruction improvements
* 5+ years of progressive quality assurance experience within the industrial manufacturing sector
* Strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standards and auditing processes
* Demonstrated ability to manage change through continuous improvement projects
* Experience working with a coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
* Exceptional commitment to documentary control and record keeping
* High level of communication skills and a track record of fostering employee buy-in at all levels
* Quality management certificate and/or Certified Internal Auditor designation an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A large, established brand
* An excellent corporate culture that encourages professional growth
* Strong salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16263) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post