TRANSPORTATION REPORTING & APPLICATION ANALYST (Manitoba)
Here is a unique opportunity for the right person to join a company with an exceptional corporate culture and growing reliance on IT! As Transportation Reporting & Application Analyst, you will take ownership of the company’s client transportation and asset management suite. A newly created role within the IT team, the focus will be on data reporting and application support, as well as leading a software upgrade before the end of 2020.
The Transportation Reporting & Application Analyst will take ownership of the systems, working with the IT team to document and analyze processes and to create automated and ad-hoc reporting. Qualified candidates for this role will have solid experience with TMT, TMW or similar fleet maintenance applications.
If you want the opportunity to make an enduring impression on a company’s small but growing IT team, we want to hear from you today.
This company prefers that candidates be currently located in Manitoba; however, they are open to candidates who are willing to relocate from other parts of Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop reports for senior leadership
* Work in SQL and Crystal Reports (e.g. ensure proper access, query work, etc.)
* Analyze, gather requirements for, and investigate IT issues
* Assist the growing IT team with other technology areas
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* 3+ years of experience in a dedicated IT role
* 2+ years of experience with reporting (experience with Crystal Reports, Access, Power BI, or similar tools preferred)
* 2+ years of experience with SQL databases
* 2+ years of experience with a combination of C#, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, .Net 4.0, or other Microsoft Framework tools
* 1+ year of experience with SSRS and SSAS
* Strong knowledge of TMW, TMT or similar fleet management applications
* Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and ability to take on new challenges
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Be the ‘go-to’ person for business intelligence and reporting decisions
* Gain the ability and insight to lead application upgrades
* Great team environment
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16212) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post