CIVIL DESIGNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a driven civil engineering technologist with strong project management expertise? Are you looking to join an environment with unlimited career development opportunities and a company focused on fostering growth in Manitoba communities?
Our client, a leading telecommunications solutions provider, is looking to add a Civil Designer to its growing team. The successful candidate for this role will have strong AutoCAD skills and experience with soil and concrete properties. If you are a self-starter who can assess customer requirements and determine feasible, cost-effective solutions, this may be your next opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design fiber-optic telecommunications solutions for Manitoba communities
* Manage design and installation planning projects
* Prepare estimates and proposals for prospective customers
* Communicate regularly and effectively with the design team, project managers, and contractors
* Communicate with customers and conduct site visits to troubleshoot problems and address issues
* Perform thorough quality control of designs
* Maintain and ensure compliance with CAD standards
* 2+ years of civil engineering design experience, including strong AutoCAD experience
* Post-secondary education in civil engineering technology
* Knowledge of soil, aggregate, asphalt, and concrete properties; ability to interpret results of materials testing and understand how climate affects these materials
* Self-driven and organized work style
* Ability to take the reins on a project and figure out what needs to happen and how to get it done
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain business relationships with a variety of people, including customers and contractors
* Strong project management experience
* Estimating and/or practical site experience preferred
* Experience with telecommunications infrastructure or underground utilities would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Excellent opportunities for advancement
* Positive company culture
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16189) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post