CAD & PLM SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is an exciting new role to join a growing department that supports engineering systems for one of Canada’s most recognizable manufacturing companies. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with three to five years of experience supporting CAD and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems within the manufacturing industry.
The primary focus of the role will be on supporting engineering systems – including various installations of CAD products – with bug fixes, patch updates and end-user training. As CAD & PLM Systems Administrator, you will also play a key role in the implementation and deployment of a new PLM system.
If you have a customer-centric attitude, with the ability to take control of critical problems and see them through to resolution, contact Pinnacle Technology Recruitment about the next step in your IT career.
We thank all who apply; however, only candidates currently located in Canada will be considered for this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support CAD systems, including troubleshooting end-user issues
* Play a key role in the rollout of a new PLM
* Deliver end-user training on functionality and standard practices
* Produce complete and accurate documentation to enrich the knowledgebase
* 3+ years of experience supporting Computer Aid Design products such as SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, and/or AutoCAD
* 2+ years of experience implementing and administering product lifecycle management systems
* Experience providing end-user training on CAD products and functionality
* Proven ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
* Humble confidence, insatiable curiosity, and the ability to ask questions – especially ‘why?’
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better decisions
* Work in a small team with the resources of a large enterprise
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16154) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post