SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Steinbach, Manitoba)
Are you a process-driven engineering professional with a passion for designing efficient lines and workflows? Have you had success improving processes and managing CapEx projects within a manufacturing environment?
This Manitoba manufacturer is looking for a seasoned engineering leader who will share their commitment to a high standard of service and quality products. As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will identify opportunities for improvement, support major expenditure projects, and lead a team of tenured and junior engineers. If you have a collaborative approach to leadership, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage capital expenditure (CapEx) projects, including machinery purchases
* Assess facility and line layouts and workflows to maximize asset utilization
* Lead the commissioning of and related training for new manufacturing equipment
* Train and mentor a team of manufacturing engineers
* Drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the company, in the areas of plant performance, cost efficiency, and waste reduction
* Ensure high product quality standards are maintained; maintain related quality documentation
* Develop and manage departmental budgets and strategic plans
* Participate in training and development throughout the company
* P.Eng. or C.E.T. designation
* 5+ years of engineering and leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
* Proven attention to detail and driven work ethic
* Track record of creative troubleshooting and delivering cost-effective business solutions
* Demonstrated success building effective relationships in a team and results-driven environment
* Excellent ability to communicate with employees at all levels of an organization
* Formal Lean manufacturing training (e.g. Six Sigma) an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Award-winning Manitoba manufacturer in accelerated growth mode
* Opportunity to train and mentor a strong team
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16060) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post