FINANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an accomplished accounting professional with an expertise in financial reporting and leadership?
This leading Winnipeg-based company is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the team responsible for day-to-day accounting. In this role, you will provide routine and ad hoc reporting, develop improvements to accounting processes, and mentor the accounting team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
* Ensure proper controls surrounding cut-off, valuation, existence, and completeness of account balances
* Oversee general accounting functions, including AR, AP and payroll
* Manage cash flow: monitor bank balances and evaluate cash position
* Ensure data entered into the ERP system is complete and accurate to support effective financial reporting
* Participate in annual budget process
* Work to continuously improve accounting policies and procedures
* Accounting designation (CPA or equivalent)
* 7+ years of financial reporting expertise
* Proven experience leading and mentoring an accounting team
* Experience developing and implementing accounting procedures and controls
* Experience with commodity tax reporting
* Experience in a multi-currency and/or manufacturing environment preferred
* ERP systems implementation experience a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A rapidly growing Manitoba-based company
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Owner-run company = minimal bureaucracy
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 16057 to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3512 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post