MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a growth-oriented leader looking to apply your maintenance experience to a new challenge? This reputable Manitoba company is in search of a driven problem solver to manage the maintenance team.
In the role of Maintenance Supervisor, your goal will be reducing equipment downtime to improve overall plant efficiency. To succeed in this role, you will be a Red Seal Millwright or Electrician. Ideally, your background will include time in a food production environment.
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, you will be a key member of the operations management team. If you want to be hands-on and engaged on the production floor, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage day-to-day production maintenance in the Winnipeg processing plant, including generating, issuing, and monitoring work orders
* Oversee, train, and mentor the maintenance team, including apprentices
* Drive continuous improvements programs to ensure team meets deadlines and to minimize equipment downtime
* Coordinate with Production Scheduler to plan and organize scheduled and preventative maintenance
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and foster a safe work environment for the maintenance team
* Approve and submit parts requests
* 5+ years of production and/or manufacturing experience, preferably in a food production environment
* Red Seal Millwright or Electrician designation
* Proven leadership skills – ability to gain the confidence and respect of a team
* Proven ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organization, including supervisors and upper management
* Ability to solve problems and stay organized in high-pressure situations
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and project management software
* Experience with continuous improvement
* Track record of meeting deadlines
* Experience in a unionize environment would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Opportunity to participate in capital improvement projects and be a key part of the decision-making process
* Potential for upward growth
* Comprehensive compensation package
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16034) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post