MILLWRIGHT (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you looking for an opportunity with an eco-friendly recycling company? As the Millwright, you will be responsible for maintaining recycling equipment machinery. The successful candidate will be skilled at troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical problems and also possesses strong mechanical and problem-solving skills. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform preventative maintenance functions on recycling equipment machinery
* Diagnose and troubleshoot and solve problems in an efficient manner
* Keep track and log any issues accurately and collaborate with contractors to resolve issues when necessary
* Perform other related duties as required
* 2+ years of experience as a millwright within a manufacturing or industrial environment
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Mechanically inclined; broad machine experience including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electric, etc.
* Red seal preferred but not required
* Day shifts; $28.00-$35.00 per hour depending on experience
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15996) to DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post