ACCOUNTING & OFFICE STAFFING RECRUITER
Are you a highly motivated and outgoing professional who enjoys interacting with new people every day? Do you have a passion for connecting talented job seekers with top Manitoba companies? If so, here is a fast-paced opportunity to be a recruiter with Pinnacle!
A key member of the Office & Accounting Staffing team, you will seek to fully understand clients’ business requirements to provide the perfect fit every time. Pinnacle offers a team-focused environment, a strong benefits package, and excellent incentives for top performers. Take your recruiting career to the next level with Pinnacle.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Recruit candidates using a variety of techniques, technologies and resources
* Qualify candidates through telephone and in-person interviews, skills assessments, and reference and background checks
* Prepare candidates for interviews with clients; debrief and provide feedback to both candidates and clients
* Onboard candidates for new assignments
* Network with accounting and finance professionals through trade shows and business and community events
* Maintain strong relationships with CFOs, VPs, Directors, Controllers, Accounting Managers, and other hiring authorities in the accounting and finance industry
* Maintain regular communication with candidates on assignment and not currently on assignment
* 1+ years of experience in recruiting and/or accounting & finance
* Post-secondary education in accounting, business, or a related field
* Proven ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Driven and results-oriented work style
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; experience with applicant tracking or customer relationship management (CRM) systems an asset
* Ability to take direction and work effectively within a team
Note: We thank all those who apply; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHY WORK WITH PINNACLE
* Locally owned and operated Manitoba company
* Leader in the Winnipeg recruitment market
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development
* Downtown location, including FREE parking
* Excellent benefits plan and incentives
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk, Leader, Office Staffing Division, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3518 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities for you. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post