SENIOR PENSION &? amp; BENEFITS ANALYST – FRENCH BILINGUAL (Winnipeg,%?20Manitoba)
One of Canada’s top%2? 0companies is adding a Senior Pension & Benefits Analyst? to its growing team. A key member of the regional human? resources department, you will be responsible for overseeing%?20and improving the overall pension and benefits programs.
Fully b? ilingual in French and English, the Senior Pension &%2? 0Benefits Analyst will communicate effectively with managers, re? solving pension and benefits related issues and ensuring process? accuracy. The successful candidate for this role will have%?20a proven ability to stay focused and organized in high-pre? ssure situations. A Certified Employee Benefits Specialist desig? nation and significant experience administrating pension and benef? its programs is preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee pension and benefit plans within environment? s that are multi-jurisdictional, multi-plan, union and non? -union
* Initiate data transfer and payments ? to 3rd-party administrators
* Verify pension an? d benefits eligibility with employees; draft letters of commun? ication in French and English
* Receive? and respond to plan member questions and requests for infor? mation
* Participate in the consolidation and t? ransfer of data through multiple jurisdictions and plans ?
* Coordinate pension and benefits program audi? ts to ensure accuracy throughout each plan
* ? Analyze data and systems to monitor trends and recommend impro? vements to current procedures
%0? A* Written and verbal fluency in French and English
* 3+ years of experience with pension and/or bene? fit plan administration
* Post-secondary educatio? n in human resources preferred
* Certified Empl? oyee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation would be considere? d an asset
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;%?20working knowledge of HRIS systems preferred
*%2? 0Superior time management and organizational skills, with proven? attention to detail
* Strong ability to rema? in calm under difficult or stressful situations
WHY WORK WITH? THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian com? pany
* Ongoing career development and training ? opportunities
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number%2? 015981) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at ? [email protected] or all 204.926.3514 for more informat? ion.
Does your current ? job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment fi? rm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pin? nacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper fo? r your career: First, we get to know you – you? r skills, experience, career goals, and desired work cultu? re. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an ? exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised%?2E Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a pe? rfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a? smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service a? t no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take t? he next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post