FINANCIAL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have an eye for patterns and numbers? Are you an experienced accounting professional? We're looking for a Financial Analyst to join a leading Manitoba company! In this role, you will use your analytical expertise to improve financial and accounting processes. If you are solutions-driven and possess strong analytical skills, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide routine and ad hoc financial reporting and analytical support for assigned financial group
* Provide recommendations, monitor and implement process improvements
* Preparation of monthly reports, reconciliations and journal entries
* Analyze problems and provide effective solutions
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business, actively pursuing CPA designation preferred
* 2+ years’ experience in general accounting or financial analysis
* Strong technical knowledge of accounts payable processes
* Expert skills using Microsoft Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and a part of a team
Note: We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Danielle Maartense at [email protected]
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post