ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to help a respected Manitoba company conduct business more easily? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strong accounting skills to contribute to a company’s success?
As an Accountant, you will handle accounts payable and receivable functions, as well as reconciliations, cashflow management, and period end preparations. We are looking for a CPA designated professional with solid accounting experience that includes inter-company transactions, accrued expenses, and cost accounting. If you have a proven ability to stay organized and keep track of multiple priorities, this could be your next career opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct full cycle accounting and bookkeeping processes
* Process inter-company transfers
* Reconcile, and follow up on bank accounts
* Enter and track invoices and cheques for payment
* Input and create month-end statements and prepare for year end
* Generate cash flow statements
* Process payroll for three employees
* Track deposits and update accounting system
* Report on property balance sheet
* Implement financial analysis processes
* 3+ years of full cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience
* CPA designation (or near completion)
* Strong experience with inter-company transactions
* Experience with accrued expenses
* Experience with cost accounting preferred
* Driven work ethic
* Proven attention to detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing company with involvement in many of Winnipeg’s up-and-coming developments
* Opportunities for professional development
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15924 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post