CLASS A GASFITTER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a certified Class A Gasfitter with extensive boiler repair, gas service, and HVAC experience? If so, this may be your next career opportunity. As a Class A Gasfitter for this established Winnipeg service company, you will deliver expert emergency repair, testing, preventative maintenance, and installation support across a wide range of mechanical building systems. You may also serve as the primary technical contact at specific customer sites.
The focus of this role will be to minimize downtime for customers and promote overall safety. Success in this role depends on strong organization skills and a positive, collaborative attitude toward both customers and coworkers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Troubleshoot, repair, and restore boiler equipment
* Install commercial gas and steam heating systems
* Respond to emergency service calls, replacing components and equipment as necessary
* Support sales team with estimating and identifying of sales opportunities
* Perform work with an eye for safety, efficiency, and cost reduction
* Assist with monitoring and reporting on inventory
* Keep current knowledge of industry products, trends, and technology
* Build positive relationships with customers through effective communication and efficient troubleshooting
* Maintain complete and accurate records
* Gasfitter A designation (or nearing completion)
* 5+ years of experience repairing and maintaining boilers
* 5+ years of gas service experience
* Proven teamwork skills
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license
* Journeyman Steamfitter/Pipefitter or Plumber designation an asset
* Backflow Assembly Tester certificate an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Positive and team focused work environment
* Company vehicle provided
* Excellent wages
* Strong benefits package
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15920) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post