PRODUCTION SUPEVISOR - AFTERNOON SHIFT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an effective problem solver, recognized for your fostering compliance and safety in a production environment? This reputable Manitoba based company is looking for a Production Supervisor to oversee their afternoon shift.
Your focus in role will on controlling production costs through effective management of people and resources. The ideal candidate for this position will have significant production management success – preferably in a food processing plant – plus experience with HACCP compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee day-to-day operations and employees
* Control production costs through efficient use of raw materials, labour, and capital and plant resources
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Ensure employee safety and compliance with the Workplace Safety and Health Act and related legislation
* Coordinate with and support the activities of supervisors in other plant departments and on other shifts
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives
* Coach and collaborate with Lead Hands
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* 3 to 5 years of management experience, preferably within a meat or food processing environment
* Proven experience with quality compliance and HACCP procedures
* Track record of strong leadership
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Winnipeg company with global sales
* Company that celebrates employee success and diversity
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15919) to RHAE REDEKOP, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post