THIRD CLASS POWER ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced power engineer who is ready for a new challenge? We’re looking for a 3rd Class Power Engineer for an established Manitoba company.
In this role, you will inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair power plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency. If you are looking for a company that offers comprehensive benefits and opportunities for growth, this may be the role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Monitor and inspect power plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency
* Perform preventative and routine maintenance on all power plant equipment (e.g. clean and lubricate generators, turbines, pumps, and compressors)
* Analyze and record instrument readings and equipment malfunctions, maintaining complete and accurate records
* Troubleshoot and perform corrective action and minor repairs to equipment and systems
* Ensure your work complies with safety and quality standards and regulations
* 3rd class Power Engineer designation
* 2+ years of experience in a power plant facility
* Experience handling equipment that contains ammonia
* Strong welding skills
* Ability to follow associated WHMIS, HACCP, and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements
* Proven ability to maintain complete and accurate records
* Strong work ethic and a track record of accuracy and punctuality
* Physical ability to lift 50lbs and work in a refrigerated environment
* Availability for shift work
* Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Foot in the door with a company undergoing a major transformation
* Lots of tenured employees with a wealth of knowledge and experience
* Comprehensive compensation package, including pension
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15917) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post