ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR- WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
Are you a recent graduate in Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Management who is looking to launch your project management career? Are you looking to join an environment with strong mentorship and growth opportunities and a company with a history of excellence? This leading construction company is looking to add an Assistant Project Coordinator to it's growing team. If you are driven and committed to learning, this may be the perfect job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Track and log shop drawings
* Process change orders and requests for information (RFIs)
* Communicate and provide information to sub-trades
* Create material takeoffs and pricing information documents
* Schedule projects and coordinate sub-trade activity
* Complete site visits and meeting minutes
* Work closely to support the project manager
* 2+ years of work experience where you were required to manage priorities and stay organized in multi-project environment
* Strong ability to work independently and with a team
* Proven communication and critical thinking abilities
* Track record of strong attention to detail
* Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management diploma preferred
* Ability to work flexible hours, as required, for site visits
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Young management team, with a strong vision for growth
* Multiple exciting and challenging projects
* Company with a history of promotion from within
Send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post