SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a background in HVAC or refrigeration mechanics, servicing ICI customers? This respected Manitoba company – with connections across Canada and the United States – is looking for a Service Technician, who is a designated Class A Gasfiter, to deliver effective service and training to commercial and industrial customers.
The successful candidate will have a track record of resolving customer and technical issues in a field service environment, with an eye toward ongoing customer training and process improvements. This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen on traveling and building strong relationships with customers across North America.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Quote, estimate, schedule, and deliver service and warranty work on commercial and industrial HVAC equipment at the Winnipeg plant and at sites across Canada and the United States
* Communicate regularly and effectively with customers
* Coordinate and conduct training at the company’s Winnipeg training center and at customer sites
* Mentor and train junior service team members
* Serve as technical expert for service and warranty issues and inquiries
* Contribute to assessing and improving service processes
* Represent company values when delivering excellent customer service
* Support the manufacturing team as required
* 2+ years of experience as a refrigeration or HVAC mechanic, working on industrial, commercial, and institutional (ICI) projects
* Class A Gasfitter designation
* Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings
* Track record of building strong relationships and communicating effectively with people at all levels of an organization
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Proven attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and with a multi-site team
* Ability to travel around Canada and the United States (valid passport and driver’s license)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Respected Canadian manufacturing company focused on innovation and development
* Positive and supportive team
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15835) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post