DATA DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is a unique opportunity for the right person to join a company with an exceptional corporate culture and growing dependence on IT.
The Data Developer will take ownership of enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence, and the overall health of data reporting. Your focus with be on data manipulation, reporting, and tracking for multiple databases (both legacy and contemporary). In short, this is a front-to-back SQL role covering all facets of data.
Critical to this role with be strong knowledge and experience with ERP, CRM, or similar modular-type applications. This role offers the opportunity to make an enduring impression on the company’s small but growing IT team as your drive data-related projects forward.
This company preferred that candidates be currently living in Winnipeg; however, they are open to candidates willing to relocate from other locations in Manitoba.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop reports for senior leadership
* Complete SQL database work (i.e. ensure proper access, query work, etc.)
* Develop and maintain the relational database management system (RDBMS), including PostgreSQL and MS-SQL
* Gather and analyze requirements and investigate IT issues
* Assist with other areas, as needed, to support the growth of the IT team
* 3+ years of experience in a dedicated IT role
* 2+ years of experience with reporting (e.g. Crystal Reports, Access, Power BI or similar tools)
* 2+ years of experience with SQL databases
* 2+ years of experience with a combination of C#, VB, PowerBuilder, or .Net 4.0 or newer
* At least one year of experience with SSRS and SSAS
* Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and ability to take on new challenges
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team environment
* Opportunity to be the go-to person for database and BI decisions
* Gain the ability and insight to integrate new technology
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15834) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post