SHIPPING & RECEIVING CELL LEADER | Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our client, one of Canada’s leading manufacturers – a progressive and innovative company – is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Cell Leader to join their team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Overseeing the performance of processes and employees in the Shipping and Receiving Cells.
* Managing orders and ensure all needed materials are on-hand by working closely with the purchasing team.
* Ensuring that our products are shipped to our customers in a timely manner without quality being compromised.
* Troubleshooting production issues with support from senior operators and the production specialists.
* Implementing and championing Lean initiatives.
* Coaching and collaborating with team members to ensure high-quality product is built in a safe, cost-effective, timely manner. Identify inventory problems, correct errors and maintain the accuracy inventory.
* Ensures equipment is operating by enforcing operating instructions; trouble shooting breakdowns; requiring preventative maintenance; calling the appropriate vendors for repairs.
* Ensuring department compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Holding regular meetings and prepare reports outlining daily/weekly/monthly scheduling plans.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
* Previously worked in a manufacturing environment with a mandate for safety and quality.
* Sheet Metal experience.
* Previous shipping and receiving experience.
* 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong leadership skills and an ability to effect and champion change.
* A proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts is an asset.
* A post-secondary education (considered an asset).
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American manufacturer and distributor
* Innovative and team-driven work environment
* Opportunities for professional growth
Send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post