EDUCATIONAL SALES SPECIALIST (Montreal, Quebec)
Are you fully bilingual in French and English and like the idea of supporting people during a milestone day in their lives?
Are you reliable and dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service? If so, apply for the position of Educational Sales Specialist with a respected Canadian manufacturer and distributor. In this role, you will coordinate product rentals and distribution, focusing on delivering efficiency, accuracy, and an overall positive experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Establish and maintain relationships with school representatives, including principals, teachers, and guidance counselors
* Coordinate orders during the company’s busy season, communicating regularly with the customer service department
* Assemble and lead a team to facilitate product rentals
* Promote rental services and the company at education conferences and teacher professional development events
* Sales, teaching, or administrative experience within the educational sector
* Excellent organization and project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
* Written and spoken fluency in both French and English
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Reputable international market leader
* Opportunity to grow an established and valuable book of business
* High degree of personal fulfillment
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15791) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Since 2002, Pinnacle has been connecting top-tier talent with top-tier Canadian companies in a variety of industries, business areas, and sectors.
Share this Post