CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an energetic manager with a track record of solving problems in a fast-paced environment? Here is your opportunity to have a direct impact on the operational efficiency of this respected international company as Customer Service Manager.
In this role, you will work to continuously improve the customer experience through effective communication with your staff. Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills are keys to success in this position. If you are bilingual in French and English, that’s also a bonus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage the flow of orders, expediting and resolving issues as needed
* Ensure team meets deadlines and maintains customer service standards related to quality, accuracy, and efficiency
* Create and maintain delivery schedules and stay up to date on custom orders
* Prepare team action plans and run monthly meetings
* Monitor inventory levels and purchase supplies
* Generate and distribute weekly order tracking reports
* Update and maintain sales forms and spreadsheets
* Work with sales & marketing team on email and direct mail campaigns
* Oversee human resources activities for your team:
- Train, mentor, and discipline at team of 8+ customer service representatives
- Participate in recruiting and hiring of new team members
- Monitor employee attendance; authorize vacation and expense requests
* 3+ years of customer service or office management experience
* Experience managing a team of 10+ people
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Proven attention to detail and strong analytical skills
* Strong collaboration skills
* Ability to manage and foster change
* Fluency in French and English and asset
* Ability to work overtime during the company’s busy season
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Reputable international market leader
* Opportunities for professional development
* Strong compensation and benefits; company is closed for Christmas week
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15789) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with the best-matched opportunities with some of Manitoba’s top employers. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post