ACCOUNTING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a self-motivated professional looking to further develop your accounting skills? If you enjoy contributing to a workplace where accuracy is key, look no further than this opportunity with a vital Winnipeg non-profit organization.
In the role of Accounting Clerk, you will focus mainly on the full-cycle accounts payable and receivable functions, along with processing payroll two days each month. If you have a strong understanding of accounting principles and know your way around accounting software, this could be your next opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform accounts payable functions, including entering invoice data – 40% of the role
* Complete property reconciliations; collect payments and perform deposits – 40% of the role
* Process bi-weekly payroll – 20% of the role
* Enter and maintain accurate accounting data, journals, and ledgers
* Assist with financial analysis, as needed (potential for more in future)
* 2+ years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
* Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles
* Post-secondary education in accounting preferred
* Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and accounting software (QuickBooks preferred)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Organized and detail-oriented work style
* Track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-regarded Winnipeg non-profit organization
* Friendly and family-oriented work environment
* Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15771 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post