CARPENTER (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you a pro-active Carpenter looking to join a leading company in restoration services? As Carpenter, you will be responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures using different types of materials, including wood and steel. If you're looking for a rewarding job opportunity, then this may be the role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Ordering materials, rebuilding, installing and repairing structures and fixtures, communicating scope changes, and making sound site decisions
* Consistently communicates scope, project progress, work order deviations to project team; plan and prepare job site based on scope changes
* Performing duties professionally on job site; installing cabinets, finishing work, trim, doors and windows etc. and communicating effectively with clients
* Delivering a high-quality product through detailed craftsmanship, finishing and maintaining a clean job site
* Assist emergency department in initial tear-out when required.
* Minimum 2 years' of carpentry experience
* Own tools and own vehicle (mileage paid for)
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Must wear company approved uniform
* Physically fit; the ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects regularly, and perform repetitive tasks
* Knowledge of drywall and taping an asset
* 7:30am-4:30pm (on-call as required)
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15770) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post