ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proven ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment? This Accounting Technician role offers a lot of variety as you work to meet the unique accounting needs of different customer companies.
As an Accounting Technician, you will work within a team to perform accounting and payroll functions for multiple companies. The successful candidate will have proven communication skills and full cycle accounting experience that include bank reconciliation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform full cycle accounting functions – including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations – for a group of customer companies
* Process bi-weekly payroll for customer accounts
* Prepare period-end financial statements
* Contribute to month and year-end processes
* Assist with basic financial analysis
* Prepare year-end T1 and T2 statements
* Communicate with customer companies to solicit feedback and ensure their needs are met
* 1 to 2 years of full cycle accounting experience, including bank reconciliations
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Proven understanding of accounting terms, principles, and practices
* Experience with accounting software (Sage 50, Sage 300, or QuickBooks desktop/online)
* Passion for continuous learning
* Track record of applying creative solutions to accounting problems
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Strong benefits, including banked overtime, flex time, and RRSP plan
* Potential for future telecommuting
* Opportunities for professional growth
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15771 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post