TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you focus on long-term business relationships when working with clients? Are you in search of a career with an ever-expanding, international industry leader? If you are a strong prospector, with a background in mechanical engineering (CET, MET, or Peng), this could be the next step in your sales career.
Based in Winnipeg, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for growing the Manitoba territory for the company’s mechanical division. Offering an extensive line of superior products, the Technical Sales Representative will bring a strategic, creative, and consultative approach to establishing themselves as a solution provider for clients.
If you are looking to expand your sales career with an innovative company known for its quality of products and service, contact Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and implement sales plans for assigned accounts
* Cultivate, influence, and maintain strong relationships with decision makers and centers of influence within each customer account
* Be the primary customer contact for business issues for assigned accounts within the territory
* Articulate the company’s vision and value proposition
* Assist with developing and implementing sales targets, budgets, and marketing strategies for client base
* Ensure regular and effective communication with all assigned clients
* Maintain in-depth and current knowledge of products, key customers, and targets
* Direct mechanical sales experience in Manitoba, with an established client base of mechanical contractors
* Exceptional prospecting, communication, and relationship building skills
* Background in mechanical engineering – Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation
* Proven ability to work independently and be a solution provider to all clients
* Demonstrated tactical selling skills and diligence in documentation to track client progress
* Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* World-class leader in mechanical sales
* Opportunity to build a sales career and grow professional
* Team-centered environment with mentorship from professional engineers
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15741) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post