FINANCIAL ANALYST – FORECASTING & BUDGETING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This innovative Canadian manufacturer is seeking an experienced finance professional to join their team as a Financial Analyst in charge of Forecasting and Budgeting. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge to develop reports and initiate finance and accounting process improvements, collaborating with multiple teams to ensure adoption.
As a Financial Analyst you will have one focus: efficient budgeting and forecasting that ensures the company meets or exceeds its financial targets. If you have a track record of meeting deadlines and have ERP experience in a large manufacturing environment, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Drive the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
* Prepare monthly expense analyses; provide explanations of variances and suggest corrective actions
* Communicate and coordinate with the various business units to create budgets and forecasts
* Maintain financial forecasting and budgeting processes; work with finance and accounting team to foster continuous improvement
* Translate strategic plans and forecasts into financial plans and projections
* Support leadership with a variety of reporting
* Act as point of contact for government auditors
* 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
* 3 to 5 years of financial analysis and costing experience, preferably within a large manufacturing company
* Solid ERP experience
* Experience working with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
* Advanced MS Excel skills, including model scenarios and macros
* CPA designation or working toward completion
* Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative, global manufacturer that considers people to be its greatest asset
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15683 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post