OPERATIONAL PLANNER – STEINBACH, MB
Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Are you someone who works effectively while thinking on your feet? As Operational Planner for this leading pharmaceutical company in Steinbach, MB. You will be responsible for developing operational plans to achieve company goals while meeting changing business needs. If you have strong multi-tasking abilities and thrive working with strict deadlines, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Produce operational schedules factoring in manufacturing and packaging times, materials received and analyzed, and finished products released.
* Verify availability of resource capacity and materials required to deliver planned requirements
* Produce production schedules with short cycle times, including operations for manufacturing and packaging
* Monitor operational execution and support production, QC and QA Supervisors
* Monitor operational KPI’s and recommend corrective actions in cases of poor performance.
* Other duties as required
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Science, Engineering or related field.
* 3 to 5 years of supply chain/materials management experience in a regulated industry such as food processing, aerospace, or pharmaceuticals which follows cGMP.
* APICS program designation is an asset
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and ERP systems
* Solid verbal and written English communication skills
* SAP literacy is an asset
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15673) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post