SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping companies grow through accurate and deadline-driven bookkeeping? This Manitoba company requires a seasoned accounting professional with proven leadership skills to join their team as Specialized Accounting Manager.
In this role, you will manage accounting functions for a group of key customer accounts, including the team performing them. If have 10 or more years of full cycle accounting experience (including knowledge of a specialized accounting area) and a track record of motivating a team to succeed, contact Pinnacle today about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform senior accounting and bookkeeping functions for multiple client companies – 60% of the role:
- Manage cash flow, budgeting, and forecasting
- Conduct variance analyses
- Complete GST and PST reconciliations
- Process T1 and T2 forms
- Enter and maintain complete and accurate client records
- Meet monthly with clients to review needs
* Manage a team of accountants and bookkeepers – 40% of the role:
- Review and assign new client work
- Evaluate technology and staff usage
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Participate in hiring and evaluation of staff
- Analyze and improve accounting processes
* CPA designation
* 10+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* Demonstrated experience in a specialized area of accounting (e.g. cost accounting, project accounting etc.)
* Proven cash flow management experience
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Confidence with technology and accounting software, specifically QuickBooks
* Track record of accepting and championing change
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Excellent salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15664 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post