SENIOR ACCOUNTANT & OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping companies grow through accurate and deadline-driven bookkeeping? This Manitoba company requires a seasoned accounting professional with proven leadership skills to join their team as Senior Accountant & Operations Manager.
In this role, you will manage accounting functions for key customer accounts, including the team performing them. You will also identify opportunities to improve company processes. If have 10 or more years of full-cycle accounting experience and a track record of motivating a team to consistently meet goals and deadlines, contact Pinnacle today about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform senior accounting and bookkeeping functions for multiple client companies – 60% of the role:
- Manage cash flow, budgeting, and forecasting
- Conduct variance analyses
- Complete GST and PST reconciliations
- Process T1 and T2 forms
- Enter and maintain complete and accurate client records
- Meet monthly with clients to review needs
* Manage operations and a team of accountants and bookkeepers – 40% of the role:
- Review and assign new client work
- Evaluate technology and staff usage
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Participate in hiring and evaluation of staff
- Analyze and improve accounting processes
* CPA designation
* 10+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* Proven cash flow management experience
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Confidence with technology and accounting software, specifically QuickBooks
* Track record of accepting and championing change
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Excellent salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15664) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post