INFORMATION SECURITY ARCHITECT (Regina, Saskatchewan)
Here is a newly created opportunity to reduce risk and ensure IT security for a leading company with offices across Canada. Based at the company’s head office in Regina Saskatchewan, the Information Security Architect will join a team of motivated enterprise architects.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive security control framework. You will also be tasked with keeping senior leadership aware of new and potential cyber threats.
Key factors to your success will be the ability to drive projects forward and foster collaboration and governance across teams. Candidates will need to have a broad knowledge of IT security and demonstrated experience implementing NIST or ISO control frameworks. Above all, the Information Security Architect will be a proven analytical thinker, balancing textbook principles with real-life business requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* 40% - Direct and drive information security initiatives
* 20% - Oversee information security operations, including improving security of GIT repositories and reviewing SIEM tools
* 20% - Ensure government compliance and manage compliance audits
* 20% - Lead change management as it relates to security
* 10+ years of implementing IT projects across a broad range of areas
* 10+ years of experience working on a combination of infrastructure hardening, application security, governance, and audit projects
* 7+ years of enterprise level experience; preference will be given to candidates with enterprise architecture experience
* 2+ years of experience implementing security controls frameworks, such as ISO, NIST, CIS/SANS, or similar
* CISA, CISSP, CISM, and/or CRISC designation would be an asset
* Proven ability to ask important questions, especially “why?”
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Assistance can be provided for relocation to Regina
* Company that is committed to fostering and growing careers
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15587) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post