OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - WINNIPEG, MB
Are you an outgoing go-getter who has strong organizational skills? Are you looking for a position with a chance to wear multiple hats and want to dive into a diverse role? This position provides a unique mix of office management and executive assistance. In this hybrid role, you will independently manage the backend of the real estate process, as well as provide daily, professional support to the real estate agent at this well-known Winnipeg real estate office. If you are known for your efficiency and have the ability to communicate with a variety of people, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Completing a variety of administrative duties, involving interaction with realtors, clients, and lawyers
* Preparing documents, purchase letters, and all related documents
* Assisting with listings, setting up showings and confirming appointments
* Writing and creating descriptions for listings and real estate advertisements and entering information into proprietary real estate software
* Managing after-sale offers and following up with clients
* Performing bookkeeping tasks such as tracking expenses and receipts, preparing invoices and paying contractors, performing calculations and checking balances, filing and data entry
* Preparing and assisting with travel arrangements
* Other related duties, such as personal assistant tasks as required
* 3- 5 years of previous office support or administrative experience
* Real estate office experience considered an asset
* Superior interpersonal and English communication skills
* Excellent typing and computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Must possess a strong mathematical ability
* Own vehicle and valid driver’s license is required
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15583) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established Canadian company
* Opportunities for professional development
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post