SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Working with one of our top clients, we are seeking a Business Analyst to join an existing team working on a new project within the insurance domain. The successful person will be working as part of the IT team interfacing directly with various business units to gather requirements and establish proper business requirements documents.
The Senior Business Analyst will have previous experience leading JAD sessions, authoring business requirements documentation and handing off precise information to development teams for execution. This person will be involved through the SDLC as the successful candidate will also have experience with BAT, UAT and over-seeing various other types of testing. Although insurance experience is not required for this role, it would be beneficial for candidates to understand the industry at a high-level. Above all, candidates should be articulate, have superior written communication and well-versed in working with varying levels of business and IT stakeholders.
**Please note, this role does require routine travel outside of Winnipeg. It is preferred that candidates be currently located in Manitoba; however, this company is open to candidates willing to relocate within Canada; as this team is running in an agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Capture requirements from business users
* Lead JAD sessions
* Document & Author business requirements documentations
* Take part in QA Testing
* 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, System Analyst or similar role
* 7+ Years of experience documenting BRD’s, SRS’s or similar items
* 5+ Years of experience working with both business and technical stake holders
* 3+ Years of experience running JAD sessions
* 1+ Year of mentoring other BA’s on the team
* Experience within the insurance industry would be preferred, however any enterprise experience will be considered
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15567) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR 204.926.2243
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company embraces new technologies to drive business growth
* Opportunity to make a meaningful impact to a growing company
* Environment where new ideas are encouraged
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post