LEADER - PMO (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is a newly created leadership role to define, develop and improve the organization’s PMO. There are numerous enterprise level projects lead by several current Project Managers, however, there is no unifying process or standard documentation – this role will be tasked with bringing projects into repeatable framework.
The expectation is that this person will be focused on managing a program of infinitives, defining project road maps and when needed, deliver on critical projects. This role will bring all Project Managers under the PMO umbrella as well as hire, mentor and support new Project Managers. As well, this person will lead regular PMO meetings with other I.T. groups, senior management and key stake holders with the goal of those meetings to improve project execution with in I.T. groups and inform management/stakeholders on project status, upcoming projects and resource capacity Above all, this person will need to engage in a positive manner and define a process that fits the needs of IT and business stake holders.
**Please note, this role does require routine travel outside of Winnipeg.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Define project intake & execution processes
* Develop project KPI’s
* Manage/mentor a growing team of project leads and managers
* Ensure fill project life cycle, from inception to operations is considered in the project planning, estimations and execution
* PM Projects as required
* 10+ Years of experience as a Project Manager leading enterprise level projects
* 8+ Years of experience leading both business and technical stake holders
* 5+ Years of experience leading projects of $4M or more with distributed teams
* 4+ Years of experience defining processes, frameworks and guidelines for a PMO
* 3+ Years of experience managing a team of Project Managers
* PMP Certification or other training is considered an asset
* Humble confidence, insatiable curiosity, and the ability to ask questions – especially why?
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15561) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR 204.926.2243
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture and work environment
* Established and respective organization
* Competitive salary & benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post