SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE – WINNIPEG, MB
Are you a driven individual who excels at handling multiple tasks while working in a team environment? This leading supplier of stone and tile products is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team. As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers, including, assisting showroom/retail walk-ins, answering telephone inquiries, and managing corporate and customer accounts. If you possess previous sales experience, strong analytical, organization, and planning skills, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Providing a positive and professional experience for all customers
* Resolving any customer complaints immediately, calmly in a positive professional manner
* Communicating with homebuilder representatives and designers etc.
* Creating orders and moving the order through the sales process
* Building client relationships through client follow-up
* Managing the company’s social media, website, etc.
* Other duties as assigned
* Previous experience or background in the stone/granite/tile industry or similar (kitchen design, interior design, renovations, carpentry, commercial building etc.)
* 1-3 years of customer service and sales experience in a showroom environment selling high dollar value items
* Strong English communication skills and the ability to deal with people effectively
* Ability to work with all levels of employees and departments to ensure that the sales process is 100% complete
* Willingness and ability to learn standard industry units of measure; strong mathematical skill
If you’re interested in this position, please email a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected] quoting job number 15558 in the subject line.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post