ACCOUNT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
We are looking for someone who approaches working with their clients as a business consultant. Our client, a rapidly growing leader in manufacturing for the agricultural industry, requires an Account Manager with a consultative sales style to work with their existing book of distributor accounts.
As the Account Manager, you will maintain and grow an established book of key accounts across central to eastern Canada and the Midwest region of the United States. You will generate revenue growth by working with these clients to help them grow their business through better sales and marketing strategies to their end-users. If you have a passion for helping clients, this company wants to foster your career growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage 25 established accounts across central and eastern Canada, and the Midwestern United States
* Analyze data for all assigned accounts and generate reports on delivery, quality, sales, and margins
* Enter, expedite, and monitor orders; provide follow-up support to customers
* Liaise with multiple internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and customer feedback is shared with all applicable departments
* Maintain relationships with all assigned accounts, uncovering current and future business opportunities
* Conduct client visits and product knowledge sessions
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, market trends, competitors, key customers, and targets
* 3+ years of account management experience in the agricultural sector
* Proven relationship building skills and a consultative sales approach
* Mechanically inclined and the ability to comprehend technical information
* Track record of accountability and reliability
* Ability to travel (around 25% of the job)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Rapidly growing, privately owned Winnipeg-based manufacturer
* Opportunity to work with an established book of business
* Competitive salary and lucrative commission structure
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15550) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post