SAW OPERATOR- EVENINGS – WINNIPEG, MB
Are you looking for an evening position as a Saw Operator? Apply today to work with this leading steel distributor. As the Saw Operator, you are responsible for performing saw operations in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures. If you possess high attention to detail, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Reading and interpreting work orders to determine the stock required to complete the work order
* Receiving, storing, handling and cutting metal to specification to meet production schedule demands
* Determine dimensions and tolerances, type of blade to be used, blade tension, cutting speed, etc.
* Perform all duties in a safe and proper manner
* Own vehicle required; location not on a bus route
* Mitre or band saw experience (cutting metal experience preferred)
* Must be in good physical shape to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must be a safety-minded individual; reliable and dependable
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Basic math and measuring experience
* Previous forklift experience an asset
* $16.00 per hour, plus benefits and shift premiums!
* Monday - Friday evenings, 3:45 PM – 11:45 PM
Please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15549.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post