SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a sales career with huge growth potential? This successful Manitoba-based supplier – servicing customers in the property management, hotel, and senior care industries – requires a confident sales professional to help expand their Western Canadian customer base.
As a Sales Representative, you will make regular calls to prospective customers and follow up on leads related to tendered work in new construction. If you are an independent worker who is also goal-oriented, this could be the next step in your sales career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process customer orders via incoming calls, following the established sales process
* Drive sales through outbound calls and emails to potential customers
* Be diligent with follow-up calls to prospective customers and sales leads
* Track customer histories and enter orders using CRM system
* Travel to attend and represent the company at trade shows across North America
* Participate in monthly meetings with the sales team
* 2+ years of inside or outside sales experience in a commercial setting, ideally related to the new construction or hotel industry
* Track record of sales success and attention to detail
* Self-motivated and driven work style, with a high level of autonomy
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven customer service skills
* Post-secondary education is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Reputable Manitoba based company and market leader
* Opportunity to build a significant book of business with recurring revenue
* Entrepreneurial culture, enabling quick decision making without a lot of red tape
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 15548) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post