WAREHOUSE PERSONNEL (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a job opportunity with a long-standing distributor of sports products and equipment? Do you have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with others? In this role, you will be responsible for order picking, packing, and getting orders ready for shipment. If you’re ready to get your foot in the door with this company, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing orders by picking and filling orders from available stock, packing and placing orders in the delivery area and loading shipments
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area organized and tidy
* Other duties as required
* Previous warehouse experience
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills; ability to follow instructions
* Clean criminal record
* Physically fit; ability to lift up to 50lbs
* $14.00 per hour, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Paul Munroe at [email protected] quoting job number 15545.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post