HOT TUB INSTALLER – WINNIPEG, MB
Are you a customer service-oriented individual who enjoys learning and who has a mechanical aptitude? We’re looking for a Hot Tub Installer for a well-respected company in Winnipeg. This is a hybrid position, where your time will be split between delivery driving and setting up hot tubs and servicing maintenance calls.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Installing hot tubs and delegating duties as required
* Maintaining residential and commercial hot tubs and pools
* Assisting in maintaining hot tub equipment
* Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with all clients
* Other related duties as required
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record
* Previous driving experience and customer service experience
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Ability to lift 50+ lbs
* Comfortable working outdoors in all types of conditions
DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION:
* $16.00 – 19.00 per hour and benefits package!
* Full-time position; year-round
* Training will be provided on how to service hot tubs
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15537.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post