HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (Steinbach, Manitoba)
Are you confident in your ability to implement and maintain effective human resource programs? This leading Manitoba manufacturer is looking for a creative and results-focused human resource professional to join its team.
As Human Resource Manager, you will focus on identifying and developing human resource initiatives that will support employee and company growth. Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize a complex workload are critical attributes of a successful candidate for this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the recruitment and selection processes (including on-boarding and orientations) for a wide range of office, management and manufacturing positions
* Lead the development of leadership and skills development training through e-learning tools and lunch & learn sessions
* Conduct job evaluations and market research to ensure compensation scales are competitive; make recommendations to enhance the compensation structure
* Lead employee relations: mitigate issues, manage performance, interpret policies and procedures
* Oversee benefits administration and claims management, including short and long-term disability claims, WCB claims, return-to-work plans, and group insurance plan reviews
* Assist performance measurement: evaluate employee objective setting to foster professional growth to inform succession planning
* Manage special projects, as assigned by the Vice-president of Human Resources
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* CPHR designation or equivalent
* 7 to 10 years of progressive human resources experience
* 3 years of leadership experience in an HR role
* Strong sense of urgency
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
* Track record of creative problem solving and confident decision making
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Award-winning Manitoban manufacturer
* Collaborative and team-driven environment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15524) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post