FIELD RESEARCH TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a self-motivated individual looking to work for a global agricultural organization? As Field Research Technician, you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the on-site testing locations and supporting the Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will pay high attention to detail and have a natural leadership ability. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist in the selection and maintenance of testing locations
* Operate research farming equipment
* Managing regulated field trials under specific requirements
* Preparation for/and planting, field plot maintenance, data collection and harvesting
* Communicate with researchers on and off-site for project related needs
* Other duties as assigned
* Class 3 driver's license
* Degree or diploma in agricultural science or related field
* Previous work experience within a crop research environment
* Possess strong ability to work accurately
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* $15.00-16.00 hourly depending on experience
Please send a resume to Danielle Maartense at [email protected] quoting job number 13811.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post