EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have the leadership expertise to support an established nonprofit whose members represent one of Manitoba’s fastest growing industries? If you are a proven relationship builder, with a strong background in business management within a board-run organization, we are looking for you.
As Executive Director, you will focus on strategic and financial planning and on building the stakeholder relationships that ensure those plans succeed. We are looking for a true community leader who can drive the plans, messaging, and goals of this respected organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collaborate with the board of directors to establish an annual business plan for the organization, including budgets and financial management
* Carry out the strategic plan to ensure further growth of the member base and achievement of organizational goals
* Advocate to and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including members, community and business groups, provincial authorities, and federal bodies
* Oversee operations, human resources, and administrative functions; support program management and policy creation
* Represent and promote the organization through member companies, in the media, at industry conventions
* Spearhead sponsorship campaigns
* Oversee planning, execution, and evaluation of special projects
* 7+ years of executive management experience in the not-for-profit sector
* Post-secondary degree in business or agricultural management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and grow and organization’s membership
* Experience with advocating and/or or lobbying to government
* Track record of leadership success and accountability
* Proven ability to lead a board-run organization and collaborate with board members
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15518) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative and growing Canadian industry association
* Opportunity to guide the strategic direction of the organization
* Competitive salary and benefits
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post