Industrial Electrician (Steinbach, MB)
Are you an experienced Red Seal Certified Industrial Electrician with a strong work ethic and positive team attitude? This leading pharmaceutical company in Steinbach, MB is looking for an Industrial Electrician to join their team. The successful candidate will be skilled at troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical and industrial problems with manufacturing equipment. If you have a strong commitment to accuracy and proven analytical and problem-solving skills, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial, electrical and electronic control systems, such as PLCs, transformers, controllers, electronic circuits and related production and packaging equipment
* Using test instruments to diagnose problems, work from blueprints, drawings or other specifications to location and diagnose trouble in electrical system and equipment
* Designing, sourcing, installing and modifying equipment controls as required
* Ensuring compliance with Canadian Electrical Code, Provincial and local Department of Labour standards, safety regulations, and good manufacturing practices
* Other duties as assigned
* Red Seal Certification as an Industrial Electrician; Electrical or Instrumental Technologist with Manitoba M license will be considered
* 3 – 5 years’ experience with maintaining and troubleshooting machine controls within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical/food processing operations is an asset
* Strong English communication skills (oral and written communication skills)
* Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends shifts on rotation
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected] quoting job number 15510.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post