QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work for a Fortune 500 company with an international presence? One of world’s leading brands in their industry is looking for an accomplished and dynamic Quality Assurance Manager to join its operations team.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will oversee the quality department to ensure all products comply with the highest quality standards. Ideal candidates for this role will be fluent in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP standards, and the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct a thorough analysis of existing quality systems, including policies and procedures; make recommendations for improvements that better align with corporate best practices
* Establish action plans to implement improvements and related training (e.g. quality standards, audits, inspections, etc.)
* Manage and maintain document control systems and supplier and customer communication
* Ensure quality management systems are compliant with Health Canada, HACCP, and GMP regulations
* Work to reduce rates of non-conformances through root cause analysis and corrective action
* Lead internal audits and inspections; liaise with external auditors on certification audits
* Post-secondary degree in business, food science, or quality management
* 5+ years of experience successfully managing a quality assurance program
* Experience developing and implementing quality management systems
* Demonstrated expertise with GMP, HACCP, and Health Canada regulations
* Exceptional analytical and leadership skills
* Food production and/or industrial manufacturing experience a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative and growing Canadian industry association
* Opportunity to guide the strategic direction of the organization
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15509) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post