COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MARKETER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
If you have experience in commercial insurance marketing and are looking for a new challenge, read on! Bring your experience to a well-regarded and established Winnipeg insurance company as a Commercial Account Marketer.
In this role, you will manager a small group of existing commercial accounts and follow up on leads for new business. Working closely with the Account Executive, the successful candidate will have a Level 2 insurance license or higher. This position has the potential to grow into a full sales role for the right person.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Retain existing commercial business through effective account management
* Generate new commercial business through cold calling and prospecting
* Follow up on sales leads that come from call-ins and referrals quickly and efficiently
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Maintain current knowledge of products, customers, and market trends
* Liaise with underwriter and new business and renewals
* Support Account Executive on larger accounts
* Assist customers via phone and in person with new policies and renewals, as needed
* 1 to 2 years of experience in an insurance marketing role
* Level 2 insurance license or higher
* Proven ability to negotiate with underwriters
* Established relationships with commercial lines customers in Winnipeg
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Sense of urgency and documented attention to detail
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned Manitoba company
* Paid education and continuous improvement opportunities
* Company promotes from within
* Schedule is Monday to Friday days – no evenings or weekends required
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15482) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post