BILINGUAL FINANCIAL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Avez-vous un esprit d'analyse et souhaitez aider une entreprise à atteindre un niveau d'efficacité maximum? This innovative Canadian company is seeking an experienced finance professional to join their team as a Bilingual Financial Analyst. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of the cash cycle to develop reports and initiate process improvements as they relate to cash and accounts receivable processes. If you have a history of meeting deadlines and are fluent in both French and English, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, acting as primary point of contact for A/P issues
* Work with vendors to investigate and resolve invoice and payment issues in an efficient and timely manner
* Ensure that accurate monitoring processes and reporting are in place to identify data integrity issues
* Document existing A/P processes and applications
* Propose and assist in the implementation of process and systems improvements, including automation of manual processes
* Support period-end processes, as required
* Prepare ad hoc analysis to support overall department objectives and initiatives
* Fluency in both French and English
* 1+ year(s) of finance or accounting experience, including accounts payable and analysis experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
* CPA designation or currently enrolled in program an asset
* Proven experience with process improvements
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, including advanced MS Excel skills
* Track record of successfully managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
* Excellent ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization
* Proven ability to deliver timely and accurate results
* Strong team-oriented work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian company
* Ongoing career development and training opportunities
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15481 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post