BILINGUAL FINANCE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Put your analytical skills to use in a fast-paced environment working for one of Canada’s top companies! Do you have strong communication skills in French and English and enjoy investigating vendor invoices and other accounts payable issues? We’re looking for a Bilingual Financial Coordinator who has excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently. If this sounds like you, contact Courtney at Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Investigate and reconcile vendor claims, including unpaid and shortage and costing discrepancies
* Process vendor invoices for payment
* Build and establish relationships with the vendor and various business units
* Develop and improve department processes related to documentation
* Process journal entries and AR uploads; review journal entries daily
* Support junior colleagues with work related issues
* 2 to 4 years of accounts payable and/or general accounting experience
* Strong knowledge of accounts payable procedures in a computerized environment
* Proven ability to analyze and improve finance and accounting processes
* Strong communication skills in both French and English
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of an organization
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
* Experience in SAP would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian company
* Ongoing career development and training opportunities
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 15480 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post