JAVA (WCS) DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
In a newly created role, one of Winnipeg’s best-established engineering and manufacturing companies is looking for a subject matter expert for its WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS). The platform is currently supported by an out-of-country vendor but, due to company growth, they have made the decision to bring this role in house. As such, the Java (WCS) Developer will be responsible for technical analysis, development of customizations, design of additions, integrations, and the overall roadmap.
**This company prefers that candidates be currently located in Winnipeg; however, they are open to meeting with Canada-based people who are willing to relocate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Become a technical subject matter expert (SME) on the current WCS
* Analyze, design, develop, and support the e-commerce platform
* Learn new technologies and ensure the platform integrates seamlessly
* Deliver technical mentorship to other developers
* 7+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing WebSphere applications
* 7+ years of experience with Java and/or J2EE
* 3+ years of dedicated experience with WebSphere Commerce Suite
* Sound knowledge of relational database management system (RDBMS) principles
* Experience with DB2, Oracle, or similar enterprise databases
* Experience with WebLogic, MuleSoft and other ESB solutions is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and leading manufacturer, offering exceptional job security
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Company culture of valuing employees and rewarding innovation
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15460) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post